๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MA RA TH ON event. ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️Today I ran my 10.5 kilometers of the MA RA TH ON relay ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ marathon. I'm in a totally random team, named "Happy Runner" ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ with total random runners from somewhere in the world. ๐ŸŒ At the moment, I'm the only one that completed his leg of the relay, after all most runners will do their tomorrow. My leg was pretty good, ๐Ÿ’ช I ran it at 4'35" pace, hope my team run even better than that, but really don't care about the result. I just needed to know where I am one month after the end of the lockdown, ๐Ÿฆ  and now I know I'm not that bad. ๐Ÿ˜… Now, full steam ahead, next goal: beat myself in the next marathon. ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Evento MA RA TH ON. ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ Oggi ho corso i miei 10,5 chilometri della maratona a staffetta ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ MA RA TH ON. Faccio parte di una squadra casuale denominata "Happy Runner" ๐Ÿคท‍♂️ con runner scelti a caso, provenienti da qualche parte del mondo ๐ŸŒ. Al momento sono l'unico che ha completato la sua frazione, ma del resto la maggior parte dei runner la correrร  domani. La mia รจ andata abbastanza bene, ๐Ÿ’ช passo a 4'35" pur senza una preparazione specifica, spero che la mia squadra faccia anche meglio, ma davvero non mi interessa il risultato. Volevo solo sapere dov'ero un mese dopo la fine della quarantena, ๐Ÿฆ  e adesso so che non faccio cosรฌ schifo.๐Ÿ˜… Adesso, avanti tutta verso il prossimo obiettivo: battermi alla prossima maratona. ๐Ÿ˜Ž . . . . . #venetorunning #runtoinspire #imoveme #iosonounrunner #iamarunner #iocorroqui #trainhard #nevergiveup #nevernotrunning #happyrunner #runhappy #ubunturunz #courseapied #laufen #bieganie #marathon #marathontraining #running #sundayrunday #relay #nevernotrunning #fuckcovid19 #RunAsOne #nnrunningteam


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBG3eMdH4BL/

Commenti

Post piรน popolari