๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Challenging my worst enemy. You know, repeats are not my thing, but.๐Ÿ™Š But I also know that only working on the weak spot I can get stronger. ๐Ÿ’ชSo when I run repeats, I know that only getting better on these, I can improve on running. As today: 5 x 2 km with 4' jog. It was tough. ๐Ÿฅต It was great. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Sfida al mio peggior nemico. Sapete, le ripetute non sono il mio forte, ma. ๐Ÿ™Š Ma so anche che solo lavorando sui punti deboli posso diventare piรน forte. ๐Ÿ’ช Quindi quando faccio le ripetute, so che solo migliorando su queste, posso migliore nella corsa. Come oggi: 5 x 2 km con 4' jpg. รˆ stata dura. ๐Ÿฅต รˆ stato stupendo. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž . . . . . #nevernotrunning #happyrunner #runhappy #ubunturunz #courseapied #laufen #bieganie #marathon #marathontraining #running #love2run #correr #courir #justrun #justdoit #gorun #asicsfrontrunneritaly #asicsfrontrunner #iocorroqui #iosonounrunner #iamarunner #runnerscommunity #courseapied #trainhard #nevergiveup #venetorunning #runtoinspire #imoveme


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CFfiExanCjV/

Commenti

Post piรน popolari