๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Fear of fail, failing for fear.๐Ÿ˜“ This morning according my schedule, I'd run 6 x 1 km repeats. Well, I didn't feel like running. I was tired, but also worried, thinking I'm not in perfect shape.๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‘ I spent half an hour hanging around the kitchen, wasting time and looking for an excuse. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ At the end, I went out and got the job done. ๐Ÿ˜Ž (not so easy, though)๐Ÿฅต Sometimes it's incredibile how your beliefs limit your potential. One more time (repeat to myself): don't be afraid to overcome your fears. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Paura di fallire, fallire per paura. ๐Ÿ˜“ Questa mattina come da programma, dovevo correre ripetute, 6 x 1 km. Beh, non mi sentivo proprio di correre.๐Ÿคท‍♂️๐Ÿ˜‘ Ero stanco, ma anche preoccupato, pensavo di non essere in perfetta forma. Ho passato mezz'ora, girando in cucina, perdendo tempo e cercando una scusa per tornare a letto. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š Alla fine, sono uscito e fatto quel che si doveva.๐Ÿ˜Ž (perรฒ non รจ facile)๐Ÿฅต A volte รจ incredibile come le proprie convinzioni limitino il proprio potenziale. Ancora una volta (me lo ripeto): non aver paura di superare le proprie paure. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช . . . . . #venetorunning #runforlife #runtoinspire #trainhard #nevergiveup #nevernotrunning #happyrunner #runhappy #ubunturunz #courseapied #laufen #bieganie #marathon #marathontraining #running #love2run #correr #courir #justrun #asicsfrontrunner #asicsfrontrunneritaly #europeanrunners #runnerslife #runningcommunity #iocorroqui #iosonounrunner


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CD4D9RhHpAy/

Commenti

Post piรน popolari