🇺🇸🇬🇧 "Run Happy at Home" #medalmonday. 🏅First medal of the year is the one from @brooksrunningit . I ran a 5k and a 10k on a 47-merers-long path in my garden during the lockdown, so I feel proud of it, but I can't "be happy" 😕 (sorry, Brooks). So many deaths and suffering! 😪While in Italy the situation is slowly normalizing, 🦠 the virus is still raging all over the world. Don't know what I've learned from this experience, not sure I'm better, but I'm here to tell you. 🇮🇹 Lunedì medagliato "Run Happy at Home". 🏅Prima medaglia dell'anno è quella da #Brooks. Ho corso una 5 km e una 10 km su un percorso di 47 metrinel mio giardino durante la quarantena, quindi ne sono orgoglioso, ma non posso "essere felice" 😕 (scusa, Brooks). Così tante morti e sofferenze! 😪 Anche se in Italia la situazione si sta normalizzando, 🦠 il virus ancora infuria in tutto il mondo. Non lo so cosa ho imparato da questa esperienza, non sono sicuro di essere migliore, ma son qui per raccontarlo. . . . . . #runhappyathome #venetorunning #nevernotrunning #happyrunner #runhappy #ubunturunz #courseapied #laufen #bieganie #marathon #marathontraining #running #love2run #correr #courir #justrun #asicsfrontrunner #asicsfrontrunneritaly #coronavirus #trainhard #nevergiveup #nevernotrunning #zerolimits #europeanrunners #fuckcovid19


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CCmAt7KH2YS/

Commenti

Post più popolari