The Longest Month


via Instagram

(๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ)
In October I ran ๐Ÿƒ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ‍♂️ more than any other month before! ๐Ÿ˜Ž This is due to marathon training, and I'm very happy ๐Ÿ˜Š about it, because it broke many of my fears ๐Ÿ˜ฑ and showed me once again that the limit is far beyond what you think.๐Ÿค” It was a month of cold runs ❄, and hot too, ๐Ÿ”ฅ what a crazy weather! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒฆ It was a month of solitary runs, some of them in the dark of the morning ๐ŸŒŒ and of the evening ๐ŸŒ… too. It was a month that prepared me for the longest run I'll ever run, just 16 days away! I can't wait for it! ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Il mese piรน lungo. ๐Ÿ—“ In Ottobre ho corso di piรน che in qualsiasi altro mese! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Questo per l'allenamento per la maratona, e ne sono molto soddisfatto ๐Ÿ˜Š, perchรฉ ha spazzato via molte delle mie paure ๐Ÿ˜ฑ e mi ha dimostrato una volta ancora che il limite รจ molto piรน in lร  di quello che si pensa. ๐Ÿค” รˆ stato un mese di corse al freddo, ❄ ma anche al caldo, ๐Ÿ”ฅ che tempo pazzerello! ๐ŸŒฆ๐ŸŒž รˆ stato un mese di corse solitarie, alcune nel buio della mattina ๐ŸŒŒ e anche in quello della sera ๐ŸŒ…. รˆ stato un mese che mi ha preparato per la corsa piรน lunga mai fatta, fra soli 16 giorni. Non vedo l'ora! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Commenti

Post piรน popolari